Meet Tor-Ulf, the unicorn-dragon!
He is a proud, rare creature with egocentric tendencies and a big heart.
This is where he appeared in my blog for the first time and here you find all the posts he is featured in some way or another.
(Tor-Ulf suggested that I should provide you guys with these links so that “your readers can find the actually interesting stuff on your blog more easily.”)
Some facts about him:
- He can change colour, but prefer not to add chameleon to his title since Tor-Ulf the chameleon-unicorn-dragon sounds lame.
- Sometimes he gets the mail for me.
- He is secretly a fan of Daenerys Targaryen. (But he hasn’t read the books, so no spoilers please!)
- He is ticklish under his chin. But he would probably bite your head off before you could try.
- His favourite meals are little kids and sprinkled cupcakes. Since cupcakes is the more ethically correct option I try to keep him on a sweet diet, and this is probably why he has gained some weight recently. He does actually not mind much because:
1.) He thinks that a big unicorn-dragon is a majestic unicorn-dragon.
2.) He really likes cupcakes.